HR95 - Plate Heat Exchanger
HR95 0.06m³/s (216m³/h) – 1.42m³/s (5100 m³/h) @ 200pa ESP
Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Unit - Plate Heat Exchanger
Applications: Indoor and Outdoor Installation – Commercial | School / University | Retail | Office Buildings | Hotels | Banking | Leisure
The HR95 a compact and packaged MVHR heat recovery solution for mechanical supply and extract ventilation equipped with high efficiency plate heat exchanger.
With horizontal and vertical configurations, it provides flexibility for indoor or outdoor installation across all commercial applications.
Equipped with state-of-the-art plug and play integrated controls the HR95 MVHR units offer the all-in-one heat recovery solution for local or central mechanical ventilation, benefiting very quiet operation.
Choose your model
HR95 is ideal for internal or external installation, with a range of horizontal and vertical configurations:
- 4 horizontal models: 0.06m³/s (216m³/h) to 0.92m³/s (3312 m³/h) @ 200pa ESP
- 6 vertical models: 0.06m³/s (216m³/h) to 1.42m³/s (5100 m³/h) @ 200pa ESP
The MVHR unit casing is assembled from a self-supporting frameless construction, manufactured with double skinned, corrosion resistant, 50mm deep hot dip galvanised sandwich panels (0.8mm gauge).
The outstanding mechanical strength, thermal and acoustic performance of the casing is assured by packing the panels with high density rockwool (88kg/m³) with excellent thermal and acoustic performance (D=0.041 W/m.K, fire resistance class A1 to 13501-1 + A1: 2009 - non-combustible).
The panels are joined with internally enclosed self-screwing fixings which creates a smooth, crevice-free, interior surfaces which are easy to clean.
The panels are finished with a powder paint finish for optimum corrosion protection.
To avoid external air leakage both fixed and access panels are sealed with an high tightness, EPDM closed cell gasket.
The HR95 MVHR unit is suitable for free standing internal or external installation as standard.
The units can be configured as vertical (double-deck) or horizontal (side-by-side) with the exception of sizes 450 and 550 which are available in vertical configuration only.
All units are supplied as a single piece package.
Access & Maintenance
Access to all the unit compartments is available through the tool operated access panels as standard. Top access panels on the units are supported by hydraulic support strut.
All access panels are equipped with handles to facilitate handling during maintenance operations.
The control panel is installed in an easily accessible, enclosure inside of the unit.
The vertical units control panel is enclosed on the top of the unit, the horizontal units control panel is enclosed on the side of the unit.
- Highly efficient rotary air to air plate heat exchanger exceeding the 2018 ErP requirements
- Operational efficiency up to 93%
- Eurovent certified performance and tested to EN308:1997
- Manufactured from high thermal transmittance and corrosion resistant aluminium
- Heat exchanger provided with fully modulating face and by-pass dampers to provide close control of the supply air temperature and enable free cooling operation
- Frost protection control
- Single inlet backwards curved radial fans
- Energy efficient IE4 EC motors with integrated electronic control and silent operation
- Optimised impellers balanced to DIN / ISO 1940
- ErP ready
- Integrated control electronics – soft start, over temperature and short circuit protection
Motor insulation Class ‘B’, rated IP 54 (acc. To EN 60529)
- VDI6022 compliant plastic frame panel filters
- Synthetic media for low-pressure drop
- Filtration grade according to BS EN 779:2012/ISO 16890
- G4 (coarse) pre filter and F7 (ePM2.5 50%) supply filter
- G4 (coarse) return filter
- Filter status monitored by integrated digital pressure sensors
- Installed in slides and sealed for easy replacement and minimised bypass leakage
Controls & Communication
HR95 features state of the art plug and play integrated controls with a full RGB touch screen, remote controller. The interface for BMS connection is via Modbus RTU & Modbus TCP.
The intelligent, inbuilt controls include (not an extensive list):
- Integrated temperature and pressure sensors
- CAV (Constant Air Volume)
- VAV (Variable Air Volume) – Constant Pressure Supply
- DCV (Demand Controlled Ventilation)
- Trickle & boost mode
- Time scheduling
- Airflow offset
- Supply and room air temperature control
- Automatic free-cooling regime
- Modulation of bypass and up to 2 pre-heaters and post-heaters/coolers
- Thermal overheat, condensate overflow and frost protection
- Automatic calibration of fans and filters
- Service, maintenance and error alarms
- Soft start
- Fire interlock
- PID tuning
The below options, if selected, are all fully integrated into the unit controls:
- Integrated electrical pre-heater
- Integrated electrical post heater
- Integrated LPHW post heater
- Integrated WCO (water changeover) post heater/cooler
- Integrated DX (direct expansion) post heater/cooler
The ancillaries available for the HR95 range:
- Shut off dampers (rectangular or circular)
- Square to round transitions
- Duct mounted attenuators
- Spare filters
- Duct mounted electrical or water heaters
- Condensate pump kit
- Damper actuators
- Duct and room mounted IAQ sensors (CO2, humidity)
- PIR motion sensor
- Valve and actuator kits
Tested for your complete peace of mind
- Performance – ISO 5801:2007
- Acoustics – BS EN 3744:2010, BS EN ISO 5136:2010
- Heat Recovery – EN 308:1997
- Model box casing performance – EN 1886:2007
Building regulations and eco-design directive
All models are performance tested, and measurements are made to obtain the power consumption of the units in several operating points. The units can work within the limits of both of these regulations under most conditions. Detailed software selection can be provided to get accurate performance data.
Make an Enquiry
If you wish to enquire about this product or have a forthcoming air conditioning requirement, please complete the form below and one of our experienced team will be in touch to address your query. (We always try to respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends and bank holidays).