Privacy & Cookie Statement
Privacy Statement Has Changed - 16/08/2016
The parent company of Barkell Ltd. Modine appreciates your interest in our products and our company. Data privacy is important to Modine and we want you to be informed about the information Modine collects and how that data is handled.
This statement applies to Barkell Ltd and the www.barkell.co.uk website (“Website”). This statement also applies to all affiliated websites which may be operated by our group companies, unless otherwise indicated on those sites. These sites currently include www.modinehvac.com, www.modinecoils.com, www.modine.com, www.airedale.com, and www.airedaleusa.com (altogether the above-mentioned websites are “the Websites.”). You can find information about our group of companies here.
Overview of the Information Modine Collects and How Modine Uses that Information:
- We collect information you choose to submit to fulfill the objective you have requested and for general business management purposes.
- That information may include your name, company name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and other identifiers that permit physical or online contact.
- If you provide your information to Modine, including name and email address, Modine may send you communications via email containing information about special features featured on the Website or any other service or products Modine thinks may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive those communications from Modine, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in that email, or by following the instructions in “Your Choices” below.
Usage Information Modine Gathers:
- Modine may collect information which is based upon your behavior and navigation on the Websites. This information allows Modine to carry out internal research on users’ interests, demographics and behavior so that Modine can better understand, and in turn provide better information, products and services to you and other customers. Please note the information collected only maps IP address and does not contain individual name or identifying information.
How Modine Responds to Do Not Track Signals:
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on DNT, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they don’t track the user.
- The ability to use DNT depends on the browser used to access the Modine website. Some latest versions of browsers are able to implement DNT that will be respected by Modine. For more information, click here.
How Modine Uses Social Plug-Ins:
- Modine uses social plug-ins (also known as “buttons”) of social networks such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- When you visit Modine websites the buttons are not activated, and they will remain inactive unless you click on one of the buttons. After you click on a button, it will remain active until you deactivate them or you delete your cookies.
- If you are logged on to a social network, the network can assign your visit to the website to your user account.
- If you are a member of a social network, you must log out from the social network before activating the buttons on our website, if you do not want the social network to assign data obtained during your visit to our website with your social membership data.
When Modine May Transfer Data to Third Parties:
- Where necessary, the information you provided is transmitted to third parties to assist Modine to provide you with products and services as requested by you and maintain the support services provided by Modine. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose.
- We may also share your Personal Data with companies in our group and/or our affiliates.
- If we or any part of our group is sold, or some of its assets transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may also be transferred to the acquirer, even if they are not in the same line of business as us. Potential purchasers and their advisors may have limited access to Personal Data as part of the sale process. However, use of your Personal Data will remain subject to this Privacy Statement.
- Similarly, your Personal Data may be passed on to a successor in interest in the unlikely event of a liquidation, bankruptcy or administration.
How Modine Protects Personal Data:
- Modine uses technical and organizational security measures designed to try to protect the data you provide us, against manipulation, loss, destruction, and inappropriate access by third parties.
- Modine has put in place legal protections, including Data Transfer Agreements between various Modine entities.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact, and we will respect your wishes, by clicking this link.
- You may turn off cookies in your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To correct inaccuracies in Modine's record of your personal information contact Modine by clicking this link.
- We take steps to protect the information you provide against unauthorized access and use. For more information about Modine’s privacy practices, click here.
- In some countries, you may have the right to see the information we hold on you. If you wish to inquire about this service then please direct your queries to email@example.com. Where permitted by law, we may charge a small fee for this service.
- In some countries you may have a right to change or request the deletion of information we hold about you. This could include changing your contact details or your payment details or cancelling your account. If you wish to do this, please send the details of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to Our Privacy Statement:
We may occasionally post updates to this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If you would like to keep a permanent record of this Privacy Statement please print a copy now.
How to Contact Us:
Modine Privacy Team
1500 DeKoven Avenue
Racine, WI 53403, USA
Last updated: 16/08/2016